Standard fully-fitted 50′-65′ x 10′ Widebeam Boat Apartment with:
- Shot-blasted hull
- Beta 60hp powerful engine
- THETFORD cassette toilet
- VICTRON MULTIPLUS 3000W/120Amp inverter/charger
- Solid multifuel stove
- LED lighting throughout
….And Much More!
MegAStar narrowboats works with one of the leading boat builders ,highly experienced in the construction of widebeam boats. If you are looking for a full-size floating house, then this is the place to be . We build paying attention to smallest detail at evey production stage to meet your highest expectations. Giving your boat the highest quality finish.
Below is the standard specification of our fully-fitted 50-65ft. x 10ft. Widebeam boat. But please note all our boats are built and finished according to the unique requirements of our customers.
- 10mm base/6mm hull /5mm cabin sides /4mm roof
- Cruiser type elliptical stern, two stern lockers
- Integral steel water tank – approx. 200 gallons
- Diesel tank – approx. 80 gallons
- 50×12mm rubbing strakes
- Bollards, T-stud, fender fittings on bow and stern
- 4 x 4.5kg anodes fitted
- Curved seating area at bow
- Gas locker suitable for two gas bottles
- Integral roof handrail
- 3ft. sliding hatch above the back doors
- Steel front and back doors, 2ft. wide sliding hatch above the back doors, stiffened
- Steel 2ft. wide side doors, stiffened
- Quick release weed hatch
- Self-drained decks, duckboard lid made of 21mm water and slip-resistant ply
- Plank and pole rack
- Adequate ballast – bilge sand blasted, concrete flagstones installed into bitumen prepared base
- Brass or chrome mushroom vents, tiller bar & other fittings
- Single-glazed etch and anodized : 5x 36”x21”, 4x 15” portholes
- 18mm water resistant plywood flooring
- Spray foamed and fully battened
- Hull / cabin side / ceiling panels lined in ‘A’ grade oak veneered plywood (panels painted in white or ivory as an optional extra)
- Bulkheads made of oak veneered plywood
- Oak hardwood trims throughout
ENGINE & STEERING
Beta 60hp 4 cylinder keel cooled engine, 3-blade propeller, oil-lubricated shaft seal, Centaflex flexible coupling; dry exhaust; automatic bilge pump connected directly to a 100Ah starting battery; engine control panel.
Complete hot and cold water installation starts with an integral steel water tank – approx. 140 gallons, water pump, strainer and accumulation tank. Hep2o pipes with cold water go from bow to all outputs – sink, basin, shower, toilet etc. Engine room situated 75l twin coil calorifier heated by engine, Webasto system and/or immersion heater, then hot water goes back to all outputs through an expansion tank.
Three high quality radiators, towel rail and a 75l twin-coil calorifier are powered by WEBASTO Diesel central heating system. All pipes are made according to Hep2o standard.
Victron Multi 3 kW Inverter and 120A Charger powered from landline socket, 480 Ah domestic battery bank, dedicated domestic alternator to recharge battery when cruising, six double sockets, Galvanic Isolator to prevent corrosion.
Fitted and tested according to RCD.
Quality Distribution Panel with circuit breakers for all appliances; water-proof DC panels on the Engine Control Panel for tunnel light control, navigation lighting, horn and bilge pump; high-output LED lights for increased installation efficiency.
Installation is customized to meet clients’ requirements.
Hull and base plate shot blasted and primed using a two-pack epoxy system; all decks, roof and gunwales sanded to provide a non-slip finish surface; top of the cabin finished in high-gloss automotive paint.
All boats are built pursuant to the Recreational Craft Directive and Boat Safety Scheme
LAYOUT (one bedroom option) from bow to stern: Bedroom – Bathroom – Lounge – Gally
- Steps to foredeck, water pump & accumulator tank underneath
- Full height double wardrobes
- Aerial & 230 socket for TV
- Fixed double bed with mattress, Under bed storage
- Overhead cupboard
- Hinged door to corridor
- Door entrance
- Full size tiled shower cubicle
- Water-flushed cassette toilet#
- Vanity unit with allocated ceramic basin, laminate top
- Wall mirror
- Heated towel rail
- Hand-made galley units
- Laminated worktops
- Steinless steel sink bowl & drainer
- Built-in gas cooker with oven, grill & burner hob
- 12V fridge with the ice box
- Tilled splash back
- 32inch. LCD TV unit
- Multi-fuel stove, tiled surrounding
- Control Cupboard
- Storage steps to rear deck
- Brass fittings (chrome optional extra)
- Curtain rails
- Carpets in the lounge and bedroom, vinyl floors in the bathroom and galley
The boat comes with fender kit, Owner’s Manual and a 12 month warranty.