Standard fully-fitted 50-65ft long NARROWBOAT (6’-10” wide) with:
- Shot-blasted hull
- Beta 38-43hp powerful engine
- THETFORD cassette toilet
- VICTRON MULTIPLUS 3000W/120Amp inverter/charger
- 5kW solid multifuel stove
- LED lighting thrughout
….And Much More!
All our boats are built and finished according to the unique customers’ requirements. Below there are specifications of our standard fully-fitted 50-65ft long NARROWBOAT (6’-10” wide).
- 10mm base/6mm hull /5mm cabin sides /4mm roof
- Cruiser type/ or Semi-Trad./ or Traditional elliptical stern, two stern lockers
- Integral steel water tank – approx. 140 gallons
- Diesel tank – approx. 40 gallons
- 50×12mm rubbing strakes
- Bollards, T-stud, fender fittings on bow and stern
- 4 x 4.5kg anodes fitted
- Curved seating area at bow
- Gas locker suitable for two gas bottles
- Integral roof handrail
- Steel front and back doors, 2ft. wide sliding hatch above the back doors, stiffened
- Steel 2ft. wide side doors, stiffened
- Quick release weed hatch
- Self-drained decks, duckboard lid made of 21mm water and slip-resistant ply
- Plank and pole rack
- Adequate ballast – bilge sand blasted, concrete flagstones installed into bitumen prepared base
- Brass or chrome mushroom vents, tiller bar & other fittings
- Single-glazed etch and anodized windows: 5x 36”x21”, 4x 15” portholes
- 18mm water resistant plywood flooring
- Spray foamed and fully battened
- Hull / cabin side / ceiling panels lined in ‘A’ grade oak veneered plywood (panels painted in white or ivory as an optional extra), oak pipe-boxing
- Bulkheads oak veneered ply
- Solid oak trims throughout
ENGINE & STEERING
Beta 43hp 4 cylinder keel cooled engine (38hp for crafts less than 57ft.) , 3-blade propeller, oil-lubricated shaft seal, Centaflex flexible coupling; dry exhaust; automatic bilge pump connected directly to a 100Ah starting battery; engine control panel.
Complete hot and cold water installation starts with an integral steel water tank – approx. 140 gallons, water pump, strainer and accumulation tank. Hep2o pipes with cold water go from bow to all outputs – sink, basin, shower, toilet etc. 55l twin coil calorifier heated by engine, Webasto system and/or immersion heater, then hot water goes back to all outputs through an expansion tank.
Webasto diesel central heating system powers three high quality radiators and a towel rail as well as hot water stored in the calorifier. All pipes are made according to Hep2o standard.
Victron Multi 3kW Inverter and 120A Charger powered from landline socket, 440 Ah domestic battery bank, dedicated domestic alternator to recharge battery when cruising, six double sockets, Galvanic Isolator to prevent corrosion.
Fitted and tested according to RCD.
Quality Distribution Panel with circuit breakers for all appliances; water-proof DC panels on the Engine Control Panel for, Tunnel Light, Horn and Bilge Pump; high-output LED lights for increased installation efficiency.
Installation is customized to meet clients’ requirements.
Hull and base plate shot blasted and primed using a two-pack epoxy system; all decks, roof and gunwales sanded to provide a non-slip finish surface; top of the cabin finished in high-gloss lacquer.
All boats built pursuant to the Recreational Craft Directive and Boat Safety Scheme
from bow to stern: Bedroom – Bathroom – Galley – Lounge
- Steps to foredeck, water pump & accumulator tank underneath Full height double wardrobes
- Fixed double bed with mattress, Under the bed storage
- Overhead cupboard
- Sliding door entrance
- Full size shower cubicle
- Tieled within shower enclosure
- Water-flushed cassette toilet
- Vanity unit with allocated ceramic basin, work top
- Wall mirror
- Heated towel rail
- Hand built galley units
- Laminate worktops
- Steinless steel sink bowl & drainer
- Built-in gas cooker with oven, grill & burner hob
- 12V fridge with the ice box
- Tiled splash back
- 22inch. LCD TV unit
- Multi-fuel stove, tiled surrounding
- Pullman/L-Shapped dinett
- Control Cupboard
- Storage steps to rear deck
- Brass Fittings (Chrome optional extra)
- Curtain rails
- Carpets in the lounge and bedroom, vinyl floors in the bathroom and galley
The boat comes with fender kit, Owner’s Manual and a 12 month warranty.